Friday, January 27, 2012

7 Weeks

Baby is growing! From what I've read, the little munch has doubled in size this week.  The experts say my little one is about the size of a blueberry.  And guess what? He or she is growing hands and feet as we speak:) I'm feeling ok off and on....I still am battling with a little nausea (but I'm told it could be a lot worse!) and the dizziness hasn't really subsided yet.  I hope that my body will adjust soon so I don't have to spend the rest of my pregnancy feeling like I've just been round and round in a Gravitron.
  Shawn and I are excited this week because my first appointment is on Thursday.  Which, most likely is the day everyone will be finding out about our big news!  We're praying that everything will go well and that the baby will be developing right on schedule.  I'm still dealing with anxiety off and on with all the hormones and natural things to worry about.  But, I was reminded this morning during my devotional that God is Faithful and He is working out everything for His glory.  I know that this "everything" includes my pregnancy as well.
   When the little munch becomes "facebook official," I will publish these blog entries for the whole world to enjoy.  I hope that at least a few people will help me along the way by praying for us in this new journey.  It's a scary thing for new moms- I'm sure those who are moms already understand this feeling.  But anyway, keep reading and please encourage and pray as you see fit:) Love, Jaclyn & Charlee (ie)...not sure of spelling yet ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment