Friday, January 27, 2012

7 Weeks, 3 days (ultrasound!!)


Wow. Yesterday your daddy and I went to the doctor for our 1st prenatal visit.  We got to see you for the 1st time and hear your heartbeat.  I teared up and your daddy was grinning so wide.  Our ultrasound lady said that everything looked good and that your heartbeat was going at 138bpm. She said that's great!  Your Gigi says that the old wives tale is that if the heartbeat is in the 130s you're most likely a boy--guess we'll wait and see!  I don't care if you are a boy or a girl- there's so many good things to enjoy about each.  (Although I did dream that you were a boy and looked exactly like your daddy when he was a baby).  The charts say that you're going to be due on my birthday, September 11th.  But, you're measuring about 3 days later than that.  She said it's nothing to worry about:)  The doctor's haven't given me my official due date yet, but it might stay on my birthday.  We can't wait to meet you!  Until then, grow strong and healthy, my little munch.  We pray for you every day.

-Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Jaclyn, I am so happy for you and Shawn! I wish you good luck with your pregnancy! You two will be amazing parents.

    With love,

    Heather & Miss Lily!

    ReplyDelete