Friday, January 27, 2012

6 weeks

So, baby Charlee (or babys, whichever) is growing!  I read that Charlee is officially the size of a lentil bean.  That's tiny-but definitely bigger than the poppy seed size it started out to be!  It's amazing how something so small inside my body can make me feel so gross!!  This morning I had a nasty case of sickness, so I called into work and told them I would be an hour or two late.  I got some more rest and then headed in.  My head is still spinning, but at least I don't have to be on my feet like I did when I worked at Chick-fil-A.  One benefit of not working there, I guess.  We are so excited about spilling the beans next week.  If all goes well, I'll be able to post my sonogram photo here on this blog and on Facebook!  A lot of my family already knows and a few very close friends, but I'm really excited about telling my cousins, grandparents, and my Chick-fil-A crew:)   I actually can't believe I've kept it a secret from anyone, really.  Shawn says I'm pretty lousy at keeping this a secret, but I think I'm doing pretty good for me!
  The anxiety that I'm dealing with is still very real.  But since things have been going well so far, it's really helped me.  I also have a lot of encouragement from my honey, Shawn.  He is a rock- always confident that God is doing amazing things.  I'm continuing to study the Word and seeking comfort in the Scripture.  If you have anything that would be of benefit for me to read or listen to, I'd love it.
   I'm already brainstorming about nurseries, cloth diapering, natural foods, and our future house.  I can't believe I have to wait 14 more weeks until I find out if our little munch is a boy or a girl.  I've been thinking about our future first lake trip with Charlee and the Bohanan grandparents, our first Christmas at Ghee Ghee and Poppy's house, traveling to Disney World together on our debt free trip...so many good things to look forward to!  I hear that time flies, but for me it seems to be dragging on;)
   Shawn is already prepping Jericho that he's going to be neglected by me for a long time....it made me sad to hear that!  Jericho is really great with kids, so hopefully we'll all still have lots of fun together.
   I guess I'll start posting pregnancy photos around week 8 or 9.  I'm not a teeny tiny girl, so I'm thinking I won't start really showing until further along into the pregnancy.  I'm brainstorming ideas about what kind of photos I wanna do, so get ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment