Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hey Everyone!

  I know its been a long time since I've updated our blog.  I wanted to snap some photos of our new home and go around the university and take some photos, but I haven't had a chance to do it yet!  That'll be a good post to look forward to:)
  Shawn is having a blast at school in his program.  Let me tell you, he is pretty close to genius.  He got back a test last week and he had made a 100.  I didn't even know that was possible!! I was lucky to get "B"s in my classes:)  Shawn's off at a conference this week, so it's me and jericho at the house for a couple of nights by ourselves.  We're going to go to zumba (me, not the dog), watch some movies, lead music tomorrow night, and definitely eat some ice cream while shawn's not looking ;)
  The Lord was very good to provide me with a job, so I've been working about 10 hours a day at a korean company based here in the United states.  let me tell you, it's interesting being the minority around here...   The job is pretty dull, i'm praying that maybe God will provide me with something I enjoy, but for the time being, I'm very thankful for His provision in this manner.
  We've made a few friends here in Auburn already...Jericho has a best friend named Kolby who he's missing VERY much since kolby and mommy are in California for a while.  They love going to the dog park, swimming in the pond, running laps around the yard, and taking walks around the neighborhood:)
  I'm really trying to get starting the photography world, so if you follow this blog, go ahead on over to my photography blog www.jaclynbohananphotography.blogspot.com and follow me on Facebook at jaclyn Bohanan photography.  and btw, don't you love that my last name is bohanan?  I think my last name is awesome!  I was just thinking about how it didn't take me long at all to adapt to having a new name:)
   If you want to, pray for me this friday as I have my wisdom tooth (not too wise, cause I only have one!) taken out.  I'm pretty bummed about it, but it is an excuse to eat ice cream and sleep all weekend and be pampered by my hubbie!  Also, pray for shawn cause he has another test on Tuesday.  He's a genius, so i'm not too worried!  Thanks for your prayers and interest.  We love you all! Hope to post photos soon.  maybe everything goes well, i can get out this weekend and take some photos (if my mouth isnt too sore)  love you!

--jac

No comments:

Post a Comment