Sunday, June 26, 2011

Titus 18 month Photos!

I realize that I've posted a lot of pictures of titus lately, but don't worry-- Shawn and I are going on our road trip on Tuesday, so they'll be loads of new scenery to enjoy and photograph:)  I'll also be visiting my sister and my nephews in texas, so look forward to Pictures of Whit and JJ!  But, I hope you all enjoy the pics of titus.  tia (that's me) is pretty sad because she's moving and won't be near any of her nephews...and that Eden didn't listen and didn't come out to meet her.  But, we made the most of the time that we had, and I'm thankful for every moment with my family!



Gigi and titus

loving that wagon! (one of the only ways we could slow him down to take pics!)



This is titus' popeye face :)








kissing sister:)




No comments:

Post a Comment