Monday, June 27, 2011

Chick-fil-A Party


Saturday marked my last day at Chick-fil-A of simpsonville.  I have to say that this has been my favorite job ever.  All of the Chick-fil-A team has been like a family to me, and I'm gonna really miss everyone!   The party was so great--amazing food, ping-pong tournament (which I lost to my husband in), movies, Dance Central, and gifts!  a Big thanks to Matt and Donna Webber, my operator and his wife, for planning this wonderful event for us.  Also, a big thanks to debbie Johnson, who has been my partner in crime for the past year in Marketing.  She got the whole team together for a beautiful gift- a handwritten scripture verse by my whole team, framed.  What a great friend and what a great family!  love you guys.

my girls- Ciera and Brittany

Catlin and her little girl Chrislyn

Skylor threw Chrislyn up in the air and i got it! haha:) I was so happy

launching in the pool


shawn smiling for me once again

Brett getting tossed into the pool

Rousing game of marco polo

kyle, Michael, and john

classic kyle...

Chrislyn and Reagan taking a snack break

skylor being launched
debs- she'll prob kill me for posting this, but i think it's cute

snaylor mcnaylor (or Matt) being his goofy self

No comments:

Post a Comment