Thursday, March 8, 2012

13 Weeks

Hey all!

    I haven't updated our blog in a couple of weeks, so I thought I would just give you a little update.  We went to the doctor yesterday and everything looks good!  We got to hear our little munch's heartbeat!! The doctor said it's around 150-160bpm, so it's nice and strong:)   We scheduled our early gender determination for April 2nd!  Hopefully, little baby will cooperate.  The biggest news is that I'm pretty sure I felt little Charlie move today!  I know that it's pretty early to feel movement, but the American Pregnancy Association does say that moms can first feel movement anywhere between 13-18 weeks:)  It shocked me cause I felt like the baby just ran and head-butted my uterus! Haha!!  He or she must be VERY active!
   As for the sickness and such, everything has gotten so much better.  I'm almost out of my 1st trimester, so hopefully the sickness will be gone with it!  I have a lot more energy now and am also hungrier (haha)!  Shawn is doing well.  He's just working really hard in school.  We are both really thankful that he's going to have a nice long Spring break starting tomorrow:)  Next week we're gonna be traveling to TN for our 2nd anniversary trip.  Who knew that on our 2nd anniversary, I'd be all pregnant and what not?!  Hopefully we'll have a great, relaxing trip.  I'm really looking forward to getting a much needed break from the 7am-5:30 schedule I've had.  I know my schedule will be much worse when I'm a mommy, but at least I'll be doing something that I love!!
   Hope to be writing very soon to tell you if the baby's gonna be Charlie or Charley (Charleigh!)  Love you all!

Jac and baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment