Monday, February 20, 2012

11 weeks

Ok, so technically I'm not 11 weeks until tomorrow, but I have some time right now to blog, so I figured I would go ahead!  Everything is going well in the Bohanan house.  We spent a wonderful Valentine's Day together---Shawn went the extra mile for me this year:)  He cut out cute little paper hearts and dangled them from the chandelier above our kitchen table, bought me the most beautiful flowers, wrote me a sweet card, got me the new twilight movie, and got me a fancy sleep shirt!  We watched our movie together and had such a great time.

As for pregnancy, everything is trudging along.  I'm crying a whole lot more than usual, so I'm guessing my hormones are raging!  Most days I can't really figure out what I want to eat until I see something in front of my face that looks good.  It's causing a problem since we try to plan out our menu for the week!  I guess my belly is growing a little... I haven't started to take any photos yet because I don't think the change is significant enough to post.  Since I'm almost out of my 1st trimester, I might   post belly pics around week 13.  Keep praying for us that Charlie and I would be healthy- that the little baby would be developing well and keeping safe.  Pray also that I won't drive Shawn absolutely nuts:)  We love you all!

Jaclyn & Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment