Saturday, December 10, 2011

Birthday Weekend!





We celebrated Shawn's birthday yesterday evening along with his classmates and a couple of my friends.  We had such a good night eating potato soup, chatting, and watching Home Alone, the original classic.


This morning, Shawn and I woke up early and went to the Auburn parade.  It was small, but lots of fun!  He sported his new Mountain Hardware Jacket that his lovely wife gave him and I thought he looked too cute not to take photos of:)


                                  This is Aubie, the Auburn Tigers mascot.  He rode in the back of a convertible for the parade!  Aubie has won 6 mascot national championships!  He's really great and funny:)



Shawn took this photo of me! I'm training a good second shooter!



These are the unicyclists.  They were amazing. The man on the left was actually jumping rope!


The firemen were tossing candy canes to the crowd and Santa rode on the firetruck with them!



        Jericho will stay nice and still when he is gonna get to eat some people food! I used some tortilla chips to bribe him.  I think he's a good-looking dog!






No comments:

Post a Comment