Thursday, March 10, 2011

Photo Shoot!

I love my days off.  not that I don't love working, i do.  but my days off bring a lot of excitement to my life.  this morning i got to go out with fraukeuch and take some photos at icar- the clemson campus off of laurens road.  Tiffany taught me some great pointers and i think i came out of those few hours with at least a couple of really great shots!  I also learned that I really want a faster lens.  maybe a 50mm or 85.  Maybe one day!  Anyway, here are a few...











3 comments:

  1. The full length one of her standing on something or other and the one below it are my favorites! Nice shots! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That friend of yours sure is good looking. And not vain at all. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, peli! she was a great model-posed herself and everything. tiffany and I go to the same church:) @fraukuech, she sure is good looking! I had a great time today.

    ReplyDelete