Tuesday, February 15, 2011

hugs and kisses





Yesterday we celebrated our 1st Valentine's Day as a married couple.  Sweet, romantic, mushy.. I know---Except for the fact that I left work early because I was sick.  On my way home I stopped at Walgreens and bought some sort of medicine that made me fall into a mini-coma for about 4 hours.  I was awoken by my sweet husband saying "where's my valentine??"  He got me some beautiful flowers and a delicious bag of coffee!  I cooked dinner for the two of us (pasta with mushroom and meat sauce, bruchetta, and snow peas).  Even amidst the sickness, we salvaged this day of love and really enjoyed our first Valentine's Day as Mr. and Mrs. Bohanan.  Marriage is wonderful and has its benefits: one of which, is having a Valentine this year and every year to come:)
-Jaclyn

2 comments: